ME

My photo
I live in southern kentucky with my husband of 27 yrs. I am starting a hobby farm with goats rabbits chickens 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love being around animals and caring for them. I have a small greenhouse my husband built for me that I grow all different plants in and I love doing crafts. Pretty much anything where I can be outside or be creative is right up my alley. My philosophy on life is a little dirt under your nails, poop on your shoes and slobby on your cheek keeps the men in the white coats away. lol. Everyone should be so lucky.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Red Cross called

I finally got the call last night and leave this morning to volunteer in a shelter. Its my first deployment with them. The Red Cross was good to us when our house burnt down so this is my way of giving back. Its gonna be wierd not being home for 2 weeks cause I can go for days and not leave here. I will worry about my critters but I am leaving them in capable hands ( hubby ). I just feel like I'm putting alot on his plate with him working full time. Well I'm off, gotta finish packing, be safe, catch ya in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment