ME

My photo
I live in southern kentucky with my husband of 27 yrs. I am starting a hobby farm with goats rabbits chickens 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love being around animals and caring for them. I have a small greenhouse my husband built for me that I grow all different plants in and I love doing crafts. Pretty much anything where I can be outside or be creative is right up my alley. My philosophy on life is a little dirt under your nails, poop on your shoes and slobby on your cheek keeps the men in the white coats away. lol. Everyone should be so lucky.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seed Find

Last night we went to Walmart, Which I hate that store but I needed a script filled so off we went. I thought I would see what they've got in the garden center and I found a great deal. They have a bunch of seed pack of veggies, herbs and flowers for .20 cents and .50 cents each. American Seed brand. I got 23 packs of seeds for the garden, all I need to get now is potatoe starts and I ready for planting. There was another couple looking at them the same time we were and I looked at the lady and said " this is like Christmas". She laughed and commented well I guess for garden people, it is Christmas in Feb. And that started a conversation that lasted for almost an hour. We swapped ideas and stories, talked about good info web sites and local places to get things that are hard to find. All while standing in the middle of Walmart. I guess Walmarts good for something. lol I told my hubby after we left, see there's other people around that has some of the same crazy hair brained ideas like I do. He just laughed and told me my ideas aren't all crazy. I love him, he backs me on everything I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment