ME

My photo
I live in southern kentucky with my husband of 27 yrs. I am starting a hobby farm with goats rabbits chickens 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love being around animals and caring for them. I have a small greenhouse my husband built for me that I grow all different plants in and I love doing crafts. Pretty much anything where I can be outside or be creative is right up my alley. My philosophy on life is a little dirt under your nails, poop on your shoes and slobby on your cheek keeps the men in the white coats away. lol. Everyone should be so lucky.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moving the Goat Stand

We got the goat stand done and I was TRYING to move it into the barn. I got to the door and was swarmed by the crew wanting to check out the new ( Jungle Jim ) mom and dad built for them. They just don't know it yet but they may not think that its so much fun when they figure out what its really for. None of them except for Sarge has been up on it to get thier hooves clipped yet. Laverne and Shirley ( the two that are on it in this pic) will be the hardest to do, they are still pretty wild. Well enjoy your day, I'm off to go get corn for the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment